We offer a scholarship for a PhD-student in a project funded by NCN (Sonata Bis, HS): „Distributive Deductive Systems for Classical and Non-classical Logics. Proof theory supported with computational methods”.
The qualifications required:
– advanced programming skills in at least one of: a functional programming language (e.g. Haskell), a general-purpose programming language (e.g. Python);
– advanced knowledge of philosophical logic and proof theory.
Tasks in the project:
- theoretical: co-operation with the Principal Investigator in theoretical description of DDSs,
- programming: co-operation with other participants of the project in implementation of the modules and of the meta-layer of DDSs.
The scholarship is in the amount of 2000 PLN a month. Start of work day: 01.10.2019.
To apply, please send your:
– Curriculum vitae (please include in your CV the following annotation: „In accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws of the EU L 119/1 of 4 May 2016) I agree to the processing of personal data other than those indicated in Article 221 of the Labour Code (name(s) and surname; parents’ names; date of birth; place of residence; address for correspondence; education; previous employment), included in my job offer for the purpose of current recruitment.”)
– list of publications, participation in conferences, previous research experience,
– short motivation letter explaining why you wish to join our team
to Dorota Leszczyńska-Jasion, e-mail: Dorota.Leszczynska@amu.edu.pl
UNTIL 29.09.2019 23:59
Information clause for jobseekers
Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC – General Regulation on data protection (Official Journal of the European Union L 119/1 of 04.05.2016) I hereby inform you that:
- The Controller of your personal data is Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań with its registered office at 1, Henryka Wieniawskiego Street, 61-712 Poznań.
- The controller of personal data has appointed a Data Protection Inspector to supervise the correctness of personal data processing, who can be contacted via e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The purpose of the processing of your personal data is to carry out the recruitment process for the indicated position.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is Article 6(1)(a) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 and the Labour Code of 26 June 1974 (Journal of Laws of 1998, N21, item 94, as amended).
- Your personal data will be stored for a period of 6 months from the end of the recruitment process.
- Your personal data will not be made available to other entities, except for entities authorized by law. Access to your data will be granted to persons authorized by the Controller to process them within the scope of their professional duties.
- You have the right to access your data and, subject to the provisions of law, the right to rectify, delete, restrict the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object to the processing, the right to withdraw consent at any time.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa.
- Provision of personal data is obligatory on the basis of legal regulations, in the remaining scope it is voluntary.
- With regard to your personal data, decisions will not be taken automatically, in accordance with Article 22 RODO.